Air Liquide letter
Rotating Mechanical Solutions Corp.,
Ryan and Scott have been contracted to perform the annual overhaul of the coupling on our 11,000 HP compressor. The scope of work includes removing and replacing several dozen rubber elements, which require special extraction tooling and delicate installation procedures. A precision laser shaft alignment is performed on the unit prior to starting up. I believe their equipment is second to none, and the knowledge of the equipment dynamics are unparalleled.
Scheduling the shutdowns to accommodate the production schedule is always difficult, requiring me to call them on short notice. Their professional courtesy, timely response, and “can do” attitudes make them the obvious choice for the repair and service of my plants critical equipment.
Plant Manager – Air Liquide
Repairing/Rebuilding a Tunnel Kiln Fan – Scottsbluff, NE
Fire inside the tunnel kiln which damaged the main fan.
- 9,500lb. 16’ long 12” diameter
- Driven by: 450 HP electric motor which also needed to be reconditioned
- Removed the fan
- Repaired the damage on the fan
- Reconditioned 450 hp electric motor on-site
- Straightened the fan shaft
- Re-machined the bearing surfaces
- Installed new upgraded sleeve oil bearings
- Reassemble and rebalance complete rotating assembly
The main repair to fan and shaft were done at the RMSC facility in Englewood, CO